Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Updates

I know I'm about a month behind on updating my blog but here we go...

We are finally in our new house and love it!!! There are still boxes unpacked and we received our first notice from the HOA about our yard (give us a break we just moved in and the house was empty for 1 yr before us). But its ours and we love it. I can't wait to have a party and show it off!!!













Last week we made a little road trip to see my sister... It's always fun spending time with Aunt Star

1 comment:

Amanda Sue said...

Better late then never! I love the expression on jacks face .... almost like he won the lottery. I am so happy you guys could come out here for mothers day. even more I feel real special that I'm on your blog. **tear**