skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mulberry Family
Friday, March 27, 2009
Snow Day 2009
Yesterday was our first actual "snow day" from school. Once I explained what a "snow day" was the boys were very excited. We spent the day watching movies, making cookies, and playing in the snow.
1 comment:
Amanda Sue
said...
So fun and so very cute! I'm glad you guys had fun!
March 27, 2009 at 7:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Amanda
Carrie Bousfield
Christoffersen Family
Debbie & Andrew
Durtschi Familiy
Jami Hamblin
Michael and Heather Christoffersen Family
Petty's Place
Reed and April Larsen Family
Rob Thompson
The Ellsworth's
The Walkers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(9)
►
May
(2)
▼
March
(3)
Love
Snow Day 2009
New House
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
About Me
Mulberry Family
Wheat Ridge, Colorado, United States
View my complete profile
Ticker
1 comment:
So fun and so very cute! I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment