Monday, December 22, 2008

Anniversary

Last week Matt and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. There are days when it feels like just yesterday we got married... and then there are days when it feels like we have been married forever. I love my husband with all my heart. I love the family we have together.

3 comments:

Jami said...

I still remember the Single's activity we all went to up at the hot springs (Idaho Springs? I've been away too long!) when you guys really started the sparks flying... I remember you sat by each other on the car ride home... how cool that 11 years later, you're still going strong! Congratulations!

Ryan Ellsworth said...

I can't believe that your still married to that dork. But then again he does kinda grow on ya...

Roo said...

Amie, I've been following your blog recently via Jami's blog. You've got a beautiful family. Congratulations on you 11 years of marriage! Stay strong.

Happy New Year!

Rhonda "Roo" Rankin
http://itsjustme-roo.blogspot.com/