I have to admit... I love Halloween!!! I love how much fun it is to crave pumpkins, pick out costumes for the boys, trick or treating, and Halloween signals the start of the holiday season. The days of Halloween being a one day celebration have past. Every year Halloween seems to get longer and longer. This year Halloween started the saturday before with a Halloween party at the Denver Zoo. There were a lot of people but the boys and I have fun as they dressed up in their costume (Ben was Darth Vader and Jackson was Anakin Skywalker) and went trick or treating around the Zoo.

As we walked around the Zoo we saw a lot of fellow Star Wars characters.
During our week of Halloween we picked pumpkins and carved them.

The boys also had a Halloween party at Matt's work. They had a lot of fun trick or treating around the Broncos Stadium!!! I was sad that I had to work that night so I

could not go. And of course Matt forgot the camera so there are no pictures :(
2 comments:
I am both very sad and jealous that I couldn't be there for the Halloween. Sigh...
I'm glad you guys had fun though.
FUN costumes. Riley has already informed me he will be Darth Vadar next year. We'll see. :) check out our blog: http://bousfieldfamilytimes.blogspot.com.
Oh..and KUDOS to Matt for taking the boys somewhere...alone! (taking both of them!) even if he didn't take pictures. :)
Post a Comment